1 Nov 2013

#BEDN - INTRODUCTION

introduce yourself to fellow BEDN-ers and maybe tell your long time readers something new. Let's get to know you!
 
hey everyone, so since elizabeth over at rosalilium has started another challenge to blog every day in one month, this time Blog Every Day in November or #BEDN, I thought I would use this is a chance for me to get back into blogging. it really worked back in may when I took part in the #BEDM challenge (see some posts here) so I thought I'd give it a go again.

I will not promise to actually post every single day but I most definitely will try my very best to post as often as possible.

so today I am supposed to introduce myself, this is always a difficult thing for me but I guess I'll just get started. I'm Magdalena and I'm originally from Austria but I've moved to the UK two months ago. I love in the beautiful north west and study biomedical sciences at university here. I love food which is why I've started this blog. I love watching and playing football and it makes me really happy that now that I'm at uni here I can finally play with a great club. I'm only in the beginners team but I love it.

I'm not your typical student in any way, I like going to bed early and I love my 9 o'clock lectures, I don't sit in my room and study all day every day but I do enjoy a weekend where I can do just that (like this weekend). 

I love being in the UK as I've always wanted to live here and I certainly don't regret living here. it's actually not even rained all that much yet which I know will not last but since I have an umbrella now (after living here for two months!) I don't mind that either.

I am really happy to have found some great people over here already and I know I'll make many more friends over time. I do really miss my friends at home though but I'm glad skype exists which means we can have long chats while I make food.

so that's a little bit about me, some old and some new things. I hope you enjoyed this post and wish me luck that I'll manage to post almost every day in november. also, good luck to all of you who are taking part aswell!

Magdalena

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this post is part of the Blog Every Day In November series.

2 comments:

Kimberly A Edwards said...

Magdalena, that's beautiful.


I just recently, five months ago, moved to a new home. However, I didn't move to another country like you. I do look forward to this BEDN. It seems as though you have some experience doing it. Awesome! Happy Weekend!

Magdalena Hannah said...

thank you very much :) xx