4 May 2013

Blog Every Day in May: Five Fave Blogs

today's blog every day in may task challenges me to choose some of my favourite blogs to 'share the love' and introduce them to my lovely readers. this however, has actually been quite a challenge for me which is one of the reasons why I'm posting it rather late in the day. I do read blogs regularly but there are not that many I read on a daily basis as there are just so many lovely blogs out there and a lot of the time I stumble across them every now and then but there's only a few who I always check on my reading list so I've got most of them together in this post for you. there's obviously many other's I love though and maybe I'll do a follow up post at some point.

also I just wanted to say that these are not in any particular order at all.


Foot-ography - play and shoot
a photography blog and so much more. a football blog and so much more.
this guy can take amazing pictures of food but even better ones of the world behind the pitch and the tv screen. his blog is a must if you enjoy good photography and his writing skills are equally as enjoyable. no need to be a football fan either just take a look and you'll see the beautiful game in a complete different way.
(on a side note, his latest post is featuring my home team sk sturm graz and I'm slightly proud)

Heart of Cake
a lovely lady making lovely food. she hasn't been blogging for long but she's certainly been into cooking for a while before judging by her creations. after telling her about a hundred times to finally get her recipes online she started heart of cake and joined the food blogging community. I'm not taking any credit though but I'm just glad I can look at her food whenever she has a new post up. definitely go take a look.

Faye's Fix
I've discovered faye through youtube and started reading her beauty blog after watching pretty much all of her lovely videos. she seems like such a nice person and it's just so much fun to watch her videos and read her blog. I know a lot of you probably know her already (and if not go take a read and a watch) but I just wanted to mention her as she's a student too and all her recommendations are by no means overpriced and I can relate to many things she says.


this lovely girl is someone I've met on twitter and I have to say I am incredibly happy I did. but not only is she incredibly nice, her blog is also definitely worth a read (and many more). she blogs about beauty and her life and every post is a pleasure to read. I especially love seeing pictures of her adorable pug otis on there (I secretly wish she'd just include him in every single post. tilly? please?)

the last but surely not least of the bunch is leah, another lovely (I overuse this adjective I know, charming?) lady who's blog I most certainly enjoy reading. leah blogs about a lot of beauty (she's my most trusted source for MUA swatches) and her life and dealing with diseases. she's a wonderful and really inspirational person as in her posts she never seems in a bad mood despite the challenges she has to face. definitely go take a look.

I hope you like my selection and I hope you give some of them a little click.
tilly and leah are both also doing the BEDM challenge so if you're interested definitely go over to their blogs.



Magdalena.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this post is part of the Blog Every Day in May series.

9 comments:

kimi and me said...

great to find new blogs, and ones that blog different things. this was a rly good idea. check my five out if you have time. going to have a read of these luvlies
http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

Just Me Leah said...

Thanks honey! Mwah. Xxx

Magdalena Hannah said...

thanks for being so lovely! :) xx

Geraint Duckfield said...

Thank you so much for featuring foot-ography! Really appreciate it and the lovely words. :) xxx

Magdalena Hannah said...

thanks very much for your comment :) I had a look at your blog and it's lovely. thanks for leaving your link :) x

Just Me Leah said...

Awww, thank you! :) x x

milexblog.blogspot.co.uk said...

you're brilliant!

Tilly J said...

Thank you so much! I'm seriously so blessed to have someone as wonderful as you in my life! x

Magdalena Hannah said...

awww you're too lovely. I'm so happy to have you! :) x