17 May 2013

Blog Every Day in May: Walk to Work

'Describe or photograph your walk to work. Or journey to work if you use transport. Is it pretty or incredibly dull? Can you find something of interest on your way?'

as most of you know I'm in uni at the moment which means that's the only thing I walk to on a day to day basis (well most days) since I don't have a job at the moment. I do walk there most days thought and it's quite a nice walk which I've already documented a little bit in my a day in the life post earlier this month. but I thought I'd share with you the pictures I didn't publish that day and what I like about my walk to uni.

first of all I love walking in general. you wouldn't think so knowing that I'm not the most active person out there but I do love a good walk. I started to appreciate it when we traveled to places and I always find that only when you walk around do you really see the little things that make places beautiful. and it's actually the same with my own city. there are two different ways I walk to uni, one is the one I walk when I go to pick up my friend on the way and the other one is the nicer way. nothing to do with me not liking my friend, but it's just a lot nicer. there are not too many interesting things on the way to be honest thought, the most exciting thing is when I get to uni trying not to get run over by all the people on bikes. once I've survived that I'm pretty happy before I have to go home and face them again.

but here's some pictures of a rainy walk to uni (and back). looks like there's a lot of trees on the way.






 I'll try and have a more interesting post tomorrow, I'm rather lazy today and my walk to uni isn't that exciting really.


Magdalena.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this post is part of the Blog Every Day in May series.

1 comment:

Just Me Leah said...

Trees are always good! x x