18 May 2013

Blog Every Day in May: Best Friends

'who are your best friends and what makes them so special?'

I never used to be a very outgoing person and was pretty shy around people so I never had loads of friends. but even now that I'm a lot less shy I still tend to stick to those people who I've known for a while and who I know I can trust. I am lucky as I have a friend who I've known 20 years out of the 21 years I've been around and we still talk about everything and she will forever be one of the closest people to me. 

one of my bestest friends is my boyfriend and best friend who I've been friends with for a few years before we got together and he will always be someone who I can talk to about absolutely anything.


here's a drawing of me and my friends.
also you can now guess who's me. plus now you know why I'm doing science right?

I am very lucky to have friends who I believe will still be my friends even when I leave the country in a few months and I also really look forward to meeting new people and meeting all the lovely people who I've already met through blogging. but even thought I love meeting new people and making new friends I will always treasure those who I've had for many years as they know me and I know them like no one else does.


Magdalena.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this post is part of the Blog Every Day in May series.



P.S. you might have realised that I've added a nice pink button to my sidebar. so if you like my blog and what I do you could click on it and nominate me for the cosmo blog awards as best newcomer, you can also click here and nominate me for best food blog. thank you lovelies.

5 comments:

Lisa-Marie Hughes said...

I love this post, and I love your drawing - very creative (and sweet) way of showing your friends!

Magdalena Hannah said...

thank you very much. my drawing skills could improve though I'm sure haha. xx

Just Me Leah said...

Love the drawing! :) x x

Magdalena Hannah said...

thanks. I'm an artist definitely ;) xx

Rachel Connor said...

Aww love the drawing! :D

I'm pretty envious that you've been able to keep those long-term friendships going. I don't have contact with any of the kids from when I was very young, however I did reinstate contact with some girls I knew in high school via Facebook and we've become very close, maybe closer than we were as kids! Life is funny like that :)

Hope you meet lots of lovely new people on your travels!