27 May 2013

Blog Every Day in May: Secret Talent


'What are you good at that nobody knows about? Tell us all about it.'

this is definitely not the easiest topic for me to write about. I am most certainly a person who has many different interests, but am I a person with many talents? well one of my talents probably is cooking and being creative with ingredients but that's most certainly not much of a secret once you're already on my blog. I used to enjoy other creative things like drawing but I wouldn't say I'm particularly talented at that either, I do still enjoy it though.


one thing I would say is my a talent of mine and that's languages. especially english though as it is my favourite language and has been for many years. I am not sure if I am particularly great at other languages as our teachers never really gave us the chance to properly learn french but I will most definitely give that a go again come september. also though even though you can't hear me speak on here (thank god!) you can probably tell I'm half decent at english when you read this blog. I hope so anyway.


I wouldn't go as far as saying that singing is a talent of mine as I know there are so many more talented people out there but it's probably the only thing most of you don't know about. I stopped taking lessons about a year ago after three years with my lovely teacher susana because I was finishing school and my teacher had moved to germany and I just needed some time off. I do regret it though as I had so much fun and met the best people when I joined the choir. I really want to do some singing again and I hope I get a chance to do so at university. so it's probably not my biggest talent but it's something I really love doing.


Magdalena


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this post is part of the Blog Every Day in May series.

6 comments:

Just Me Leah said...

I love singing, but I think other people would wish for me to shut up. Hahaha!

Maxine murphy said...

Can't wait to hear you sing! Xx

Sunae @ Little Foal said...

I would love to hear you sing! You are so good at writing in English. You can barely tell that you aren't a native, and your grammar is much better than some native English-speaking bloggers I know of xx

Magdalena Hannah said...

awww thank you so much! that really means a lot to me :) xx

Magdalena Hannah said...

oh well just keep singing if you enjoy it! that's what matters! :D xx

Just Me Leah said...

I do! They can always wear ear plugs :) x x