19 Jun 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #1 MOVING AWAY

my first ever wishlist on this blog will be a rather special one; as many of you probably know, I will be moving to the UK in september (I currently live in Austria) and this is more than enough reason for me to create a little wishlist of things I will need for the move and for starting out over there. I'll warn you now, because this will only be the first part as I am planning to do another one for homeware kind of stuff. so part one is purely for some little practical things I might need on the move and some basic things I'll need for uni.


1. Floral Travel Wallet - Cath Kidston 
a travel wallet is something I've always wanted to keep all my travel things together, and isn't this print just adorable?

2. Roses Washbag - dotcomgiftshop
I've been traveling a lot over the last two years and never had  a proper washbag, I think for my trips home I'll definitely need a lovely one like this, going with the floral theme of course.

3. Floral Passport Holder - Cath Kidston
of course my passport holder needs to go with my travel wallet, I'm just in love with the flowers aren't I.

4. Tube Map Umbrella - Paperchase
can I move to the UK without a proper umbrella? obviously not! and this way I won't get lost when visiting london either, perfect!

5. Owl and Flowers Diary - Paperchase
can't live without a diary especially at uni so I'll need this to come with me wherever I go. and I love owls.

6. Floral Bento Box - Cath Kidston
I suppose this is not something I desperately need, but I fell in love with it and thought it would be really useful to take meals to uni to avoid buying junk food, so it can only be a good thing right?

7. Donald Laundry Bag - Butlers
this is to store my dirty laundry in style, because who doesn't love donald!

8. Vintage First Aid Kit - dotcomgiftshop
one of the most essential things every household needs, this little kit has everything I'll need to cure little cuts. 

9. Patchwork Owls Cushion - dotcomgiftshop
and this is for when I feel homesick so I have something soft to cuddle, and also they're just too cute.


so this was my first little wishlist, I am really in love with most of those things an I secretly hope that some of my friends might get me some as going away presents, although I'm not sure they think this is something to give presents for, I don't know,  if not, I'll have to save up to get some of them definitely!

what do you think about my choices? which one would you get if you were me (or for yourself)?


Magdalena.

8 comments:

Meghan said...

What an awesome selection .

Meghan Silva's Blog

Becci Charlton said...

I literally want everything on here! Fab wishlist. x

Lemonade Budget said...

I love all of these - the Cath Kidston Bento box especially is gorgeous! x

http://lemonadebudget.com/

Magdalena Hannah said...

thank you so much :D xx

Just Me Leah said...

I love the umbrella! I'm sure you will need a brolly and a cute pair of wellies :) x x

Magdalena Hannah said...

thank you :D most definitely yeah, I'm still on the hunt for some cute wellies :/ xx

Just Me Leah said...

I hope you find some nice ones. x x

Syafinaz said...

Quirky first aid kit! Me LOVES it :D
xx