19 Mar 2013

Liebster Blog Award





as you can probably guess this is not my usual recipe post or talking about food. but since Sara from My Finnish Delights has presented me with the Liebster Blog Award I thought this would be worth doing a different kind of post.

so as far as I understand this Blog Award is not an actual award awarded by a jury or such, it is an award bloggers can give to other bloggers and a way to recommend blogs you like to your readers. liebster is german for favourite (it is when it comes to things like blogs, if you use it for a person it's more of a darling kind of thing) so it just shows your appreciation for other blogs and I think it's a nice gesture.

also it gives you the chance to get to know me a bit better. not that I'm very interesting but why not ey.



The Rules

1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to
3. Choose 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link to them in your post
4. Tell them about the award
5. No tag-backs



11 Random Facts About Me

1. I am from Austria and I don't like skiing or mountains.

2. spring is my favourite season

3. my favourite flowers are roses and daffodils

4. I love football and I support Manchester United and my home team is Sturm Graz

5. I currently study Molecular Biology

6. one day I want to grow my own vegetables like we did when I was a child

7. I prefer to cook by myself because it relaxes me

8. my all time favourite tv show is Friends

9. I really want a dog 

10. I really wish I could make amazing looking cakes

11. I love languages and I speak german, english and french but I want to learn more



11 Questions

1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
because I have been creating recipes ever since I started cooking and I wanted to share them and my passion for good food.

2. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
the lovely feedback you get and to meet people who love food as much as I do.

3. What would you do if you won the lottery?
sounds boring, but pay for university and then go out for a lovely meal.

4. What are you reading at the moment?
a january issue of Nature and The Brain That Changes Itself by Norman Doidge 

5. What is your favourite food?
I don't really have a favourite meal because I love trying new things, but something I probably eat three times a week in different variations is rice, couldn't live without it.

6. What is your best exercise tips?
I am incredibly lazy when it comes to exercising so I don't have any tips, I really want to play football though.

7. What is your favourite place to visit?
London. love it, will always love it.

8. What do you do when you want to relax?
drink tea and listen to the nature podcast.

9. Do you prefer the city or the countryside?
I prefer living in the city, but growing up in the countryside was one of the best things ever.

10. What do you always bring with you when you travel?
a magazine/book to read on the plane.

11. What is the strangest thing that has ever happened to you?
I don't really think there have been too many strange things to be honest.



My 11 Questions

1. What do you love most about your blog?

2. What is the one ingredient you couldn't live without?

3. What kind of music do you like?

4. What country would you most like to travel to?

5. How many languages do you speak and which?

6. What is your favourite ice cream flavour?

7. Do you prefer Cupcakes or Muffins?

8. Do you prefer sweet or savoury?

9. What is your favourite Magazine?

10. What is your favourite place in the world?

11. Name one blog post you'd really love to do and why.



The Blogs I've Chosen

Tramp Student

Just Me, Leah

Little Paper Swans


The Cake Hunter

Claire Bakes

Mad About Baking

Planet Bake Life

Polka Dot Dreams

Food And Such Things

Land Of The Baking Bun

Clara Martin

Millenium_Store



So if I mentioned you you can answer my questions and everything if you want to, of course you don't have to. check out all the lovely blogs above because that's what this thing is about. was fun doing it and actually not easy to think about all those random facts and questions so it was a challenge but I enjoyed going it. I'll be back with a recipe post really soon.


Magdalena. xx

3 comments:

milli said...

thanks a lot you did choose me as well!
I really appreciated it :))
hope you like to visit my blog further into the future, I also have a look at yours!
bussi

Just me, Leah said...

Thank you! I've been nominated 4 times now so I should really do a post :D x x

Kim Bultman | a little lunch said...

Congratulations, Magdalena! It was nice getting to know you better. Molecular Biology? Cool!