5 Sept 2012

#6 BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE





A while ago I started having smoothies for breakfast. there are so many things that make them the perfect breakfast I think. they're healthy. they're easy to make, and just yum and you can put everything in it.

now I just wanted to share one of mine with me, just to give you an idea of how you could make a smoothie.
I like it because it's very fresh and fruity but it still gives you energy to start the day. so it's definitely my favourite one until now.

it would be cool if you could share your favourite smoothie recipes with me in the comments. 


Peach-Banana Somoothie with a kick
1 banana (I use a frozen one but you don't have to)
1 peach (the juicier the better)
1 tbsp almond purée

cut the fruits into pieces and put in the blender
together with the almond puree and blend.

and that's all you need to do to get
your perfect breakfast smoothie!


Magdalena.


LIKE me on facebook to be the first to know about recipe updates.

No comments: